Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association
- Start Date: February 2019
- End Date: Ongoing
- Location: El Raadah, south Abu Ghosoun village, Marsa Alam, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- Target Group: Eco-tourists, nature lovers, hotel guests
- No of Beneficiaries: 25 local people
- Project Description: For nature and ecotourism lovers, this is an excellent opportunity to enjoy the Eastern desert of Egypt in a local tent where you can enjoy the Bedouin hospitality that includes refreshments such as Gah'ba'nah, Gah'boori, fish, Sel'laht and other traditional food and drinks. The camp is very close to the main road, which makes it very accessible by tour buses and regular cars.
- Facilities: Local tent, kitchen, toilets, handcrafts tent, parking area.
- Impact: This project will bring social and economic benefits to the local people by providing a steady source of income from ecotourism. It will also promote ecotourism and responsible tourism that for its minimum impact on nature.